Because of the large size of tractor trailers and the enormous amount of trucks on our Florida roads we are all at risk of being injured in an accident. Most collisions of this sort are due to a truck driver’s negligent behavior or insufficient truck maintenance.
At the Law Offices of Henry Gare the most common causes that we see are the following:
- Inadequate or no driver training.
- Truck drivers overscheduled by trucking companies resulting in speeding or inadequate rest periods.
- Commercial drivers allowed to drive even with a record of traffic violations and accidents.
- Driving while drowsy or suffering fatigue, under the influence of prescription or illegal drugs, or while intoxicated.
- Negligent maintenance of significant safety components of tractor trailer such as tires and brakes.
- Load exceeds truck’s weight limit or is balanced incorrectly.
If you or a loved one have been hurt because of someone else’s fault in a Jacksonville trucking accident, contact the Law Offices of Henry E. Gare online or call (904) 387-6101. The consultation is always